Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Tarot Apprentice—Week 2

For the second installment of the Tarot Apprentice contest, go here.

This challenge for me was very tough... creating a tarot spread. I have never created a tarot spread before. Even though I would consider myself a bit of an unconventional soul, I'm like everyone else when it comes to things that scare me; I tend to stick with the familiar when I feel a threat to the status quo. Change is scary! But in this case confronting something that's scary was the only route to go, considering I had two choices: do the challenge, or forfeit the competition. Fear was not an option! Well, maybe fear was an option, but working through that fear won out. It also helped that I was half-coherent since I got a cold on Monday. I wasn't second-guessing myself as much.

I created the Clock Spread. For the spread, a sample reading, and my assessment of it, go to the link posted above. I am the first post. If you use it to do a reading of your own, please leave your thoughts in the comments section. I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment